Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Bobby Mares (My Genuine Find)

In this post, I'll be talking a bit about my favorite singer ever: Bobby Mares. More known as My Genuine Find. I'll tell you how I found out about him. Okay, so I had been a big fan of Stereo Skyline, and I was absolutely in love with Kevin Bard. But the bird dog had broke my heart. It's a long story. I had cried myself to sleep that night. All because of Kevin. Forking bird dog. Then I was just on Last.fm, looking up Stereo Skyline's similar artists. And My Genuine Find caught my eye. This was January 20th of this year. Bobby had totally brought my happiness back. Kevin had pushed me back into depression, and Bobby saved me. And I love Bobby so much for that, because I don't know what I would have done if I never found out about him.

Over time, I have bought all his music on iTunes. Have bought one shirt from his clothing company. And just have fallen in love with him. Sure he like in his late 20s, and I'm only sixteen here. But I have fallen desperately in love with that angel. He is my everything. He is practically my life. I would do just about anything for him. And you might think I'm crazy. Out of my forkin' mind, but guess what? I DO NOT CARE.

God, I could say so much about him. But I don't know how to say it.

Okay, one thing: HE IS A FORKIN' GOD!


No comments:

Post a Comment