Monday, June 24, 2013

First post, baby! :)

So, I've written some blogs before, but I just stopped writing because I was getting bored with them. Now, I'm thinking about writing a blog again. I don't know how long I'll be going with this, but I'll try to write as much as possible. Because I've always wanted a blog.

Anyway, I'm writing a story called My Life as a Victim. Well, I'm just writing it now so I'll have an idea with it so I'll know what to write when I fix it up. So I know it'll sound like utter sh*t when I start it. I've made my story's own blog.

This is the link to it: http://www.mylifeasavictimstory.blogspot.com/

I hope you'll like it! I've been thinking about this idea for a while now. And I'm really pumped on finishing it so I can fix it up. I yearn to finish it by fixing it up so I can submit it to: http://www.writersrelief.com/

Hopefully they'll accept it when I finish. I really want my story to be read by many people! And I hope they'll like it! It would mean so much to me. Because I love writing so much. It's my passion. Even though I suck right now, I'm still getting better.

Today I was supposed to go to my part-time job. But I was feeling sick. So my dad let me stay home. But I can't stay home any more, I'm sure. I don't want to lose my job. Because right now, it's the best job I could ever have. (Aside from writing.) My job is inserting newspapers. People say it's boring, but I'm just in love with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment