Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My Life as a Victim

Hopefully I'll write enough that I can actually fix it up better. I've been thinking about this story forever, but have never really took the chance to actually actually try to write it. And isn't Lester SO cute? :D

I hope you like my story! Even though I'm just writing it. Not caring what it sounds like now. Just trying to get the idea. And sorry if I make myself sound like a Mary Sue. It's just I'm a really insecure girl, so I'm just trying to make myself feel better by writing nice things about my character.

This story is about an emo boy named Lester (Les) Drake Lewis who goes to a school named Pave View High. He's an extremely bullied tenth grade student who had flunked his grade. He believes he's stupid, worthless, and ugly just like everyone has told him. Even his own father. His father abuses him every day. Slapping, whipping, punching, kicking, whatever there is. Lester has fallen in love with a very beautiful girl named Ally Nicole Vernon. She's the shiest girl in Pave View. She's also the quietest and sweetest. Lester is desperately in love with her. Lester's life is going to get better in the future, because Ally will finally tell Lester how she truly feels about him. When he thinks... she could never love him at all.

And thanks to everyone who's viewing it! Means a lot. :D

My story will be on: http://mylifeasavictimstory.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment