Thursday, June 27, 2013

Job. Mentor. Lake. Pino's. Home.

So wat upppppppppppppppppppp? ;D

Today I went to the best job in da WORLD! Newspaper inserting for four hours straight. Okay, maybe not straight. I had a break and went to the bathroom. But otherwise, it was straight. My boss, Gwen, well, she is probably the best boss you could ever have. She's the most understanding boss. And she's so forkin' sweet! She's an hilarious person to talk to. Her laugh is contagious. And she might be sixty-three, but she's very pretty, too. :)
My dad kept checking on me. Oh! And my dad's friend, David, scared the living shark outta me! Then he laughed, I called him crazy, and he was like "I know, and I take medicine for it." We both laughed. He is one hilarious bird dog.
I saw, okay, I've got to change his name on here. Let's call him... Lennon. I sort of saw him today. And God, that mofo is forkin' GOR-GEOUS! If fear didn't exist, I would walk up to him, and scream that in his face. I'd be like "LENNON! YOU ARE MOTHA FORKIN' GOR-GEOUS!!!" Sure, he's got tattoos, and I usually hate the hell outta tattoos, but he makes them HOT. And I NEVER say hot. But when it comes to Lennon, I'm sorry, but I've gotta say it. He used to have this sharky ant hair. It was nasty! He had screwed his hair all up. But now he's cut it all off, and I'm like O.O "KILL ME." People who know me, well, they know I HATE short hair. I love the long hair on my guys. But Lennon has brought the sexy back to short hair. He has the body, too, if ya---Okay, I better shut up. My dad says he wants to read my blog. And he... might tell Lennon this, but I'd kill him if he does. It's not like I'm in love with Lennon or anything. I just think he's... gorgeous. Nothing more. I don't even have a crush on the dude.
Anywayyy...I'll be getting my paycheck on Tuesday. :D OMB! (OMB means Oh My Bobby!)
Then my mentor, Ginger, came and picked me up. We hung out at the lake... in the water. There were these older teenagers, and they were LOUD. I was trying to ignore them, but they were like ALKGLSDKGHSDLKVNDEKFLKGHDLKJFDALSKFJLDKFGLDKFJES. I wanted to scream "STFU!" Okay, they weren't THAT loud. But still. Then Ginger and I went to Pino's and ordered a small cheese pizza. Our waitress was SO FORKIN' BEAUTIFUL! I want to look like her! It's NOT fair. -.-
I gave her a two dollar tip, and then we left.
I arrived back at home, about to update this blog, but my dad's like "I need you to help me!" And I'm like "URGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" So I help him drive his broke down lawn mower to his shop so he can fix it up. When we get there, I'm like "BYE!" And here I am now, updating my blog!
And Oh My Bobby! I'm getting so much into Drake Christopher that it isn't funny! I absolutely LOVE him! But I'm not desperately in love with him like I am with Bobby. At least I hope not...
URGH! My cell phone's ringing! But it's some stupid number. Not a real person calling. It happens EVERY time! I'm like...



SOOOOOOOOO... I want to write the next chapter to my story, but I've got absolutely NO INSPIRATION! I don't even know who that guy is, but I SO like Lester! In my story, he is the PERFECT boy you'll ever meet. Damn, I wish he was real! :'(
If he was, my life would be complete. ^.^

THE END FOR THIS POST! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment