Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Drake Christopher Henning (CatchingYourClouds)

My second favorite singer will have to be Drake Christopher Henning. He is CatchingYourClouds. And like Bobby, I am absolutely in love with him. He is one of the most amazing singers ever. (Bye bye Kevin.) And I'll tell you how I found out about him. Now, I have definitely not been a fan long. Just since the 22nd of this month. I found out about him when Bobby was the only person I was listening to. Literally. So I was like I need to find another singer to listen to, ya know? So I looked in his similar artists on Last.fm. And CatchingYourClouds caught my eye. So I listened, and I was like o.O He is absolutely PERFECT! But not perfect like Bobby. Nope, no one can be perfect like Bobby.

You know what pisses me off? My mother. And you wanna know why? Well, I turned on Drake's music for her to listen to. And she's over there giving me all these disgusted face expressions. Asking if this is a JOKE.

And I'm like


Okay, not literally. I would not even think of doing that to my mother. She just pisses the fork out of me sometimes. I mean, Drake's music a joke? Plu-lease!

Bobby's music + Drake's music = One happy ant Ally! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment